M2 nGage Communications co-location service provides your company with a flexible, secure, carrier-grade facility to co-locate your Internet, Data Networking, and/or Voice equipment, connecting to our state-of-the-art IP infrastructure. Co-locating your equipment with M2 nGage Communications gives you more than just state-of-the art security and fail-safe provisions, but a direct connection to one of the nation’s largest fiber-optic networks. We offer many flexible options designed to grow with your business and help keep your network operating at the highest performance levels.
- Affordable alternative to building out your own space
- Leave the security and environmental protection systems to us
- Access to facilities nationwide, making it easy to disperse your equipment geographically and protect it from natural or man-made disasters.
- Flexible space and power options
- Fast, simple set-up & deployment of service
Cabinets & Suites
- Carrier-neutral environment
- Battery & generator backup
- Fire detection/suppression
- 24 X 7 X 365 technical support
- NOC performance Monitoring
- Extensive security measures
- Redundant cooling systems insure protection in the event of equipment failure
- Cooling efficiently delivered through raised flooring for maximum temperature control.
- Constant temperature maintained at 72 degrees (+/- 6 degrees)
Advanced Fire Detection
- Smoke detection system above and below raised floor
- Double-interlock, pre-action, dry-pipe fire suppression
- Multi-layer security control procedures
- Biometric palm readers
- 24 x 7 closed-circuit video and alarm monitoring.
- Cabinets are 23” fully lockable mesh.
- Routine, quarterly testing of security policies and procedures.